Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Caitlin's Messes



Caitlin loves to draw and has made art on about every surface in our house. The other day I fed her lunch we left her plate on the table while we went to get her brothers from school. We came home, I didn't put the plate away and she found a pencil made art on the plate. This was easy to clean up.




We went to Layton to see Grandpa and Grandma and went to lunch with Grandpa and Aunt Kris while Grandma had surgery on her toe. Caitlin wouldn't eat her lunch so we brought it home. I sat it down and she helped herself while I was bringing stuff in the house. Again she chose to make art with Dalton's fry sauce all down the front of her. Yes playing in it was one of her criteria. Alas, instead of getting mad I ran for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment