Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family Visits

Tony

Ralph and Jim Hiding as usual! They're scared of pictures.
Nathan

Deb, Christopher and Bridgette

Emily
We had a partial family get together while Roxann was in town. I don't think we will ever get the whole family together at the same time. The ones missing this time were Arlynda, Kris and Jan. Tony and Lori suggested getting together while Roxann was here. Most of those who came were local to Coalville, I said most. Nathan came down from Evanston Wyo. and I traveled down from Logan. Jan and Arlynda live farther away and Kris had my Dad, who had just had surgery, to take care of. He's the reason Roxann came to visit and stayed with him for about a week. Sometimes it takes surgery and stuff like that to pull a family closer together.

Lori, Joe, Roxann, Ellie, Tyrel's girlfriend, and Tyrel's back
Our family has fobia's of pictures being taken. I know I'm one of them, but if I have to I will let them take a picture. It'll be much better and I won't mind so much, when I've lost the 40 lbs. I want to loose.

We had a good time together. While we were there Caitlin just wanted to play outside, Joes daughter Bridgette offered to take her outside and play with her. I followed to take pictures. It was cool.


I couldn't keep up with all the conversations going on, however I did get a chance to talk with everyone it was a lot of fun. I enjoy family considering we are so wide spread it's a miracle that we get together at all.

1 comment:

  1. There really is nothing like family! Keep taking the pictures, they are precious today but will be priceless in the future.

    ReplyDelete